Monday, March 7, 2011

sketchbook retrospective 091216

I realized a while ago how little sketchbook stuff I have been posting these last couple of years. Since my last real substantial sketchbook post I have filled about 5 sketchbooks. Most of it is people watching, that's a big part of what I do. Intermixed with drawings are notes. ...Lots of notes (probably 1/3 of this book was solid words). I've tossed a few useful tidbits in with the drawings as I came across them. Most things are common knowledge, but it's good to be reminded from time to time. So without further ado, here are the highlights of my sketchbook from Dec 16th, 2009 to Fall 2010.











Tune in soon for more sketchbookery. It's a pain in the butt to scan these suckers but I'm hoping to get it all up during spring break.

No comments: