Monday, May 25, 2009

Paint?? What's that?

Enough animation. Here's some from one of my favorite classes this past semester, Observational Color!


One of my earliest paintings in the class, I've just always liked it.... With that intense reflected red it picked up it was like ultra-pear!


Homework still life of a small plastic duck I found on the porch during break and brought back with me. Glad I did, this one was a lot of fun.


First portrait in class. We spent a long time on these.


Self portrait. It was with this one that things really started to turn.


In class portrait.


Final self portrait, and with it a huge conscious shift in my thinking process where things started to really click.

1 comment:

Kevin O'Neill said...

You know, your really good at this stuff, i like your style, i'm not much of an art student of critique, but i like it, Cheers!